These include offices, retail stores, restaurants, lobbies and other public spaces. Commercial design Products & Services begins during the planning process, as designers work with an architect to establish elements that will determine the appearance of the finished space. Designers then work with the completed space to add furniture and decor to meet the original design goals.
Standard services include:
Being amongst the trustworthy names of the industry, we are engaged in presenting Products & Services . Under the guidance of our skillful professionals, our provided services are executed in accordance with industrial standards. In order to cater the diverse requirements of our clients, we render our services in varied specifications. Furthermore, we render these services,
You Should Know
What does an Interior Designer do?
What About Schedule Development?
Our fees are based off the scope of work and we charge a simple flat design fee when possible. However, sometimes smaller jobs will billed at an hourly rate depending on scope of work. Tansy Designs also offers A-La-Carte Services that add flexibility for your needs and to fit your budget.
The fee covers such actions as:
- Schematics, space planning, lighting design, renderings, working drawings and finish selections of new materials
- Design of custom window and bedding treatments, shades or blinds
- Preparation of estimates and purchasing
- Coordination with contractors, architects and installers
- Subsequent consultations with the client and suppliers
- Researching sources for materials or products
- Overall project management and overseeing installations
Do you work with any particular styles ?
We work with many different styles and prefer to help each client create their own signature style. Although styles vary, the common thread through all our projects is a clean, uncluttered look.