Building structures that will fulfill people’s needs while being structurally safe and sound. But here’s the thing: you can create the greatest building in the world, but nobody’s going to use it if the inside is a mess. Products & Services is an integral part of Development , focused on creating spaces that make the building both functional and aesthetically appealing. Still, we have different kinds of buildings, so it makes sense that we have different kinds of Products. One of the biggest arenas for designers is residential , or the spaces in which people live. This can include houses, apartments, condos, and anywhere else where people reside. The architect may build the house,
Standard services include:
This means that residential designs needs to be comfortable and usable. Think of what you use your home for. It’s where you relax, cook, and eat. It may be where you entertain close friends or small groups of guests.
You Should Know
What does an Interior Designer do?
What About Schedule Development?
Our fees are based off the scope of work and we charge a simple flat design fee when possible. However, sometimes smaller jobs will billed at an hourly rate depending on scope of work. Tansy Designs also offers A-La-Carte Services that add flexibility for your needs and to fit your budget.
The design fee covers such actions as:
- Schematics, space planning, lighting design, renderings, working drawings and finish selections of new materials
- Design of custom window and bedding treatments, shades or blinds
- Preparation of estimates and purchasing
- Coordination with contractors, architects and installers
- Subsequent consultations with the client and suppliers
- Researching sources for materials or products
- Overall project management and overseeing installations
Do you work with any particular styles ?
We work with many different styles and prefer to help each client create their own signature style. Although styles vary, the common thread through all our projects is a clean, uncluttered look.